- Unlimited professional and mental support. Advice on the order of the day, timing and how to achieve the best coverage. Lots of creative ideas if required.
- Pre-wedding meeting at the venue(s) if required.
- Images on USB in wooden box,in high resolution (for printing) as well as 150 free prints.
- Private online web galleries that you can easily share with friends and family to view, share & download your pictures.
- Optional extras: engagement portrait session | second shooter | wedding photo books
- Overall price depends on many factors like, location, length etc. therefore please send me an email and we can discuss further.
FAQ - Frequently asked questions
• Do we get a mixture of black and white, and colour images?
Yes is the short answer! Firstly I personally edit the images leaving you with all the beautiful story telling images from your wedding day and then I make a professional judgement whether they will look their best in either colour or black and white. Every image is taken in the highest resolution in colour so we can always go back and make a favourite image of yours to your preferred choice.
• Can we still have some family groups and some beautiful portraits?
Yes of course. I’m a firm believer that a few groups of some of the key people at your wedding should be captured. Most couples keep it to between five and eight simple groups so they may enjoy the wedding that they have planned with their guests and not be fixed in front of a camera.
• What about all my details?
I always ensure the little details that you’ve spent so long planning are recorded. I try and capture them in the context of the day so they can also become a treasured memory.
• What gear do you use?
I use exclusively best camera on the market:2 x Sony A7III with top lenses from Carl Zeiss and Sony G Master. Sony 24mm F/1.4 GM, Zeiss 35mm F/1.4,Zeiss 50mm F/1.4, Sony 85mm F/1.4 GM. Also few manual lenses like Voigtlander 40mm 1.4 and Zeiss Planar 50mm C/Y.A lot of flash and new Drone Dji Mavic Pro 2.
• Do you travel abroad?
Yes, as I’m also known as a destination wedding photographer and have travelled to Ireland, England and Spain to photograph weddings abroad. If you are thinking of having a destination wedding please contact me so I can put together a bespoke wedding photography package for you.
• HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO SEE MY PHOTOS?
Engagement and family photos will be available for online viewing approximately three weeks after the shoot. Weddings normally take 4-6 weeks.
• YOU’RE THE PHOTOGRAPHER FOR US! HOW DO WE RESERVE OUR WEDDING OR PORTRAIT DATE?
Great! The next step is to EMAIL ME to let me know your date so I can check my availability. Once we select the best package for you, I will send you a contract to sign and instructions on how to pay the retainer. I cannot hold any date for either a portrait or a wedding without both the retainer and contract completed. I can't wait to work with you!